07/04/2008

LandLord

Here at the nun`s house, my landlord is The Lord himself, of course. It is wonderful, can you imagine?! The holly spirit all around you all the time, taking care of you. And making sure that you are on your way to the light!
This is a daily nightmare. It is quite problematic. Because He sees, knows and can everything.
It`s not because of me. No, I always behave quite well. I`m worrying for the rest of the nuns. They can`t go to the evening prayers without one or two cubatas. I tried to talk to Him and let Him know that if those little blue ladies do that... It`s for Him and for nobody else. Someone told them that drinking has an approaching effect to God and that way it increases the prayers result. It wasn`t me. Well, it`s time to tell you my other problem at the house.
The guinea-pigs in the house are causing me the worse stressful period of my life. Because, in my case, my fear is not only to be banished from the house, but to go to Hell. It seems like those little inhabitants have caused quite an impression to the nuns, that, now, listen to them very often. They gained a powerful position inside the house and I don`t know what else to do in order to save me and the nuns from the eternal doom.
Once again, I tried to intervene, talking to our All Mighty. I explained that those guinea pigs are a bad influence inside the house. And that He should do something to prevent their proliferation. What He told me? To stop complaining and exposing others. To leave those inocent animals at the bathtub and keep on living myself in peace. And without cubatas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.