04/04/2008

Cata at the Skylab`s

Hello again. If you no longer remember, my name is Catarina. But you can call me Cat`rina, Catalina or Caterina if you feel like. I`m from Lisboa, Portugal. No, Portugal is not a Spain province. It is an independent country. Portuguese women already have colored clothes. For example, to get a red skirt, we use the rabbit blood and for the yellow ones we use baby piss. So, there`s no need to keep on using only black. And in deed, we do know how to depilate our mustache. With really sharp kitchen knives. I used to study architecture in Lisbon, my favorite city to live, had a normal life, nice weather, beach. But I had to change it, of course. What`s architecture? It`s like an hobby, where you can draw and make little doll`s houses all the time. So, I came to the village. I`ve been here for almost six months. That has been possible thanks to the nun`s house of the village. They took me in and accepted me like an equal. They say to everybody that the house is really old and poor. But we do have a jacuzzi in the living-room, next to the billiards table. And our vestments are from Prada. You want to know more about me? Well. My period is regular thanks to the birth control pills. And no, it didn`t increase my breast size. Maybe it`s because I forget to take it sometimes. Cigarette? I don`t smoke, but if you have maria I may think about it. I`m abble to speak several unknown languages when I`m drunk. You can invite me to a Cubata, yes, of course. No, I won`t go with you to the car, Oh, ok, so I pay it, don`t worry (you bastard). You have to go and buy bread now? But it`s 2am. Ok, bye. Jerk.

No comments: