03/03/2008

Catalogia

Wanted to give a name to my science... Catarina... Cata + logia seemed fine.
Found the meaning in some dictionaries:
_
Catalogia - Constant repetition of meaningless words and phrases; seen in schizophrenia. Hypertalkativity, volubility, incoherent unending streams of speech, verbigeration, talkativeness.
_
Perfect! My name was made for this. I understand it now. The whole meaning of my life, since the beginning. Names are not in your register by chance. You`re giving a mission when you`re born. And it comes with your name.
You`re the blessed ones, because you`re abble to read my enlightened and wize words. That`s the point of me writing the blog. To repeate constantly meaningless words and phrases, incoherent unending streams of speech.
Now I`m a happyer person. I found peace inside of me. When I walk on the street, people have to put sunglasses, because my aura shines so bright. I no longer walk, I slide. When I go to the beach to bathe, I can`t, because the sea opens in front of me. At the lagoons I am not abble to dive, because I walk over the water. And the fishes gather all around me to hear me speak.
_
P.S.: Also found this website... Hebrew? I dunno! http://www.catalogia.co.il/

No comments: